Teena is a dynamic consultant with a keen sense of intuition. Her ability to synthesize complex challenges and create comprehensive yet simple training programs makes her a gem. Her work includes designing and facilitating training programs as well as organizational development planning and other human development programs.
She is a facilitator of strategic planning, vision building, conflict resolution, teambuilding, management development and personal effectiveness programs, etc mostly designed for the clients specific needs. Consultant and facilitator for critique of business skills development programs of the Center of Excellence, Asia Forum. She is also involved in training trainers to designing and facilitate training programs. Teena works with organizations for change management: Organization diagnosis, design and implementation of interventions such as job evaluation, assessment center, conflict resolution etc. She is also an assessor for assessment center.
2007 to present Consultant-Trainer. Center for Leadership and Change (FranklinCovey)
1979 to present MANAGEMENT DEVELOPMENT CONSULTANT and TRAINER
1988 to present ORGANIZATION DEVELOPMENT CONSULTANT (Change management)
- Past and Present Clients:
- Information and Communications Technology –
- IBM PHIL., INC.
- IBM SOLUTIONS DELIVERY, INC.
- IBM Global Services
- FUJITSU, PHILIPPINES
- LEVERAGE SYSTEMS TECHNOLOGY, INC. (LST)
- JAMES MARTIN, (now Headstrong)
- AYALA SYSTEMS TECHNOLOGY, INC.
- INTEL Phil., Inc
- MEGALINK, INC.
- BPI INFORMATION SYSTEMS GROUP
- Meralco’s COMPUTER INFORMATION SERVICES
- TECHNOLOGY SPECIALISTS INC.
- ALLIED INFORMATION SYSTEMS
- CITE (an IBM partner)
- COMFAC GLOBAL GROUP OF COMPANIES
- UNIFEM (United Nations Fund for Women) UN, Bangkok regional office
- ESCAP, UN, Bangkok regional office
- UNDP, UN through CAPWIP (Center for Asia-Pacific Women in Politics)
- IFAT (International Federation for Alternative Trade), office in Netherlands
- AFTF-Asia Forum –A regional Federation of IFAT, office in Manila
- Department of Trade and Industry
- Department of Health
- Dep’t of Education, Culture, Sports
- Dep’t of Labor And Employment
- National Food Authority
- COCA-COLA BOTTLERS PHIL., INC.
- JOHNSON & JOHNSON PHIL., INC.
- UNILEVER, PRC, PHIL. INC.
- San Miguel Corporation
- Masterfoods Phil, Inc
- Sunlife of Canada
- Seaboard Insurance, Phil. Inc
- China Bank
- LAND BANK
- PLDT- Phil. Long Distance Company (the biggest telecoms Company in the Phil.)
- MERALCO (the biggest electric distributor)
- Suising Distribution Company (the biggest wholesaler of grocery items)
- JAKA Distribution .(distributor of MnM’s)
- .DYR Alcantara (Advertising Company)
- ConsultUS (Advertising Company)
- CABALLERO and ASSOCIATES (Advertising Company)
- NGO –Save the Children– Phil. Advocate for Fair Trade Inc. (APFTI)
- 1985 ASSOCIATE CONSULTANT PHILTAO
- 1982 - 2000 MANAGEMENT ASSESSOR, DAP
- 1979-1984 INFORMATION SYSTEMS INTERNAL CONSULTANT - LEAD for IS planning, Project Manager for the HR Information System and the Physical Resources System, and lead for planning for MIS. In charge of recruitment and training of IT professionals
- 1979 - 1984 ASSOCIATE TRAINER -CONSULTANT to some senior consultants of the Phil. Institute for Behavioral Sciences
Education and Training
- BS MATH University of the Philippines, Diliman
- UNITS IN M.A. MATH Ateneo De Manila University & MBA
- EXTENSIVE TRAINING Information Technology
- Management Development
- Trainer Development
- Change Management (OD)